Last updated on April 16th, 2014 at 09:27 pm
We’re committed to representing our clients while maintaining and preserving relationships. We believe that a well built foundation and long term plan should not be traded for short term gain that will be gone tomorrow.
- Provide creative input and direction in the initial development of a concept or idea or intellectual property
- Work directly with you in creating a representative and appealing presentation
- Develop, along with you, the appropriate contact database to best have your project presented
- Negotiate for the best ‘deal’, on your behalf – considering both present and long-term benefits and unexpected obstacles
- Pro-actively seek to exploit all avenues best befitting your project – even if outside the realm of the ‘standard’
- We work daily with our expansive list of personal contacts expand your brand equity.
Our structure is set up in such a way that we focus on a select number of clients so that we can give them the individual attention they require. Our goal is not to be the biggest, just the best at what we do.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Incredible Music Acts You May Remember from AGT’s Finals - November 13, 2019
- 4 Fabulous Acts from America’s Got Talent that You’ll Want to Watch Again - November 11, 2019
- 7 Comedians from Dry Bar Comedy That You Can’t Ignore (2019 edition) - November 10, 2019