Planning a corporate party can be a daunting task. So many of those charged with this responsibility tend to play it safe and stick to the same-old-same-old party formula.
You want attendees to be excited and look forward to what’s carved out to be a memorable evening.
So if you’re looking for alternative ideas to switch up your next corporate party, here are a few you can use as inspiration:
Consider an Unconventional Venue
An ingenious way to add excitement to any event is by getting creative when picking the location. Everyone will expect the party to be held at a regular restaurant or event hall, so why not surprise guests with something more original?
Options will vary depending on the city where your event will take place, but a few unexpected alternatives to consider include:
- A golf club where guests can enjoy being outdoors, have an ice tea and exercise their golf swing. This is a great idea for events which take place during summer or spring.
- A warehouse. If there’s enough room to fit all guests, you can most definitely transform a warehouse into a creative space worthy of a corporate party. It’s incredibly convenient, and you can play around with the decorations.
- Art galleries. To make things even more interesting, consider booking a live painter who can create a work of art during the event – with the subjects tied to the event’s theme.
Choose a Corporate Theme with a Twist
If you struggle to come up with new ideas for themes, know you are not alone. Keeping the guests’ experience fresh new year in, year out is not an easy thing to do.
However, there is no need to reinvent the wheel to ensure attendees will be pleasantly surprised by the theme of the event. For instance, consider a theme which takes guests on an adventure, such as a western rodeo theme.
You can provide cool decorations and props like cowboy hats and boots to help everyone get into the vibe of the party. So if you manage to get an electric bull at the venue, that’s even better.
If you’re looking for something more sophisticated, a Las Vegas Night theme or a Hollywood Glamour theme might be a good fit because you can play dress up.
Go Big on Entertainment
One of the best ways to make your corporate party stand out is through entertainment. Here are two amazing ideas for interactive performances which will boost the engagement level:
- A surprise performance from a high-grade corporate magician such as Eric Jones. He is one of the most captivating true sleight-of-hand artists in the world. Combining dexterity, precision, and grace, his acts will keep guests on the edge of their seats.
- A special act from a musical group. A surefire way to ensure guests stay engaged is to provide them with a new experience. For that, we recommend a group such as rePercussion, a progressive percussion duo which combines high-energy rhythm and funny comedy. The result? An interactive performance of sight, sound, and laughter.
Your Next Corporate Party Will Be One for the Books
We hope these tips and ideas have inspired you to think outside the box and try something new for the next corporate event you’ll plan.
Also, if you’re looking for more planning hacks and inspiration, we encourage you to check out the other articles posted in our blog section.
Also published on Medium.