Last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 08:32 am
How can I come up with something new? How do I put together events which appeal to a broader audience?
These are questions in virtually any event planner’s mind.
However, when you have Joe Castillo on your side, you can easily address all these concerns.
That is because of his unique entertainment approach involving sand art. The concept alone will catch the eye of your guests, regardless of their backgrounds or expectations.
What Does Sand Animation Involve?
As you probably guessed, sand animation means a performance where sand is used as a prime material.
The sand is manipulated in such a way it conveys an engaging and compelling story.
To provide this kind of experience to your guests, you obviously need a gifted artist who has storytelling skills, talent and an extraordinary ability to manipulate sand.
Joe Castillo has perfected all these qualities during his experience developing this entertainment niche.
No wonder he is considered the top sand artist in the industry! He also benefits from two decades of experience in advertising, which vouches for his abilities to deliver a ‘full package’ kind of act.
Types of Events Joe Castillo’s Art Can Reinvent
We mentioned earlier about storytelling and capacity to connect with the audience, which are two main ingredients of great motivational speeches.
However, sand animation can fit a wide array of event types.
That is one more advantage of booking Joe Castillo. Regardless of the kind of event you are planning, chances are Joe will be a great fit. For instance:
- Church events -- sand stories can portray or convey spiritual elevation very well
- Trade shows
- Corporate events
- Keynote speech -- with a focus on innovation principles, finding motivational energy, failure recovery or self-renewal
- Product launch
- Brand building events
- Product reveal
- Sports events
- School events -- sand art is more than tailored to carry anecdotal, moral or educational messages and purposes
- Team-building events
- Corporate parties -- you can add a meaningful vibe to the entertainment aspect of such a party
We have both good and bad news in this regard.
- The bad news is, this list is by no means complete.
- The good news is, you can fill it in with virtually any type of event you are organizing. Joe’s talent will find a way to convey the right message.
Apart from events, Joe has experience providing content for:
- Studio filming
If you are asking yourself why Joe Castillo’s trademark performance draws audiences so much, we are going to disclose the secret.
The truth is sand animation is not a single entertainment option.
It addresses both the senses and the intellect.
While the spectator’s eye is perceiving the traces the sand describes, the brain is engaged in an exercise to decode and anticipate the result.
Not to mention emotional perceptivity is also triggered.
The complexity of the act may explain why Joe amassed loads of accomplishments and recognition, of which we will mention:
- Performance for numerous Top 500 Fortunes companies
- Being selected as a TEDActive closing act and performance on the stage of TEDGlobal
- Being featured in a PBS documentary on sand art
- Finalist of America’s Got Talent
- Collaborations with Apple Computers, General Motors, Ford Lincoln Mercury, Sony Online Entertainment
- Performances in 43 countries
Do you want to offer value-driven entertainment within your next event? Then start planning it and book Joe Castillo today!
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Comedians That Will Convince You To Download Dry Bar App - January 16, 2020
- 4 Unforgettable Moments From Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions - January 15, 2020
- The Best Magicians You Can Hire For A Magic Event In New York - January 14, 2020