Last updated on June 21st, 2019 at 08:25 pm
Choosing the type of music to hire for an event should not be done at random because there are certain aspects you need to consider before making the selection.
The following criteria will help you identify what type of music acts will best fit the kind of event you’re organizing:
- Who is my audience? Generally, specific groups of people will lean towards a specific type of music. For example, people that are in their 20’s may be more into a band that performs high-energy, modern songs, while those that are in their 50’s may very well enjoy a band that sings covers from the 80’s. Be sure to take the profile of the attendees into account before choosing the music.
- What’s the venue like? Before getting excited about hiring a band that has five members, it’s important to see if the venue is suitable for their act. The same thing applies if you consider hiring a DJ or a duo act – making sure that the venue will be able to integrate the performers or to allow the participants to hit the dance floor.
- What’s the event’s theme? A special dinner, a gala, or an award show will usually require a different music act than a holiday party, product launch, or corporate event. The former can focus on having background, classical music, whereas the latter ones can go bolder and feature energetic bands.
Now that we’ve walked you through the main aspects to consider before selecting music acts, it’s time to make three recommendations that will leave your guests wanting for more.
String Angels are the world’s leading electric string trio and are experts at bringing the classic songs into the 21st century via a one-of-a-kind show.
The three beautiful girls provide a fully choreographed show and interactively use their electric violins – they get up close and personal with the audience.
If you have a special event coming out and you want to impress the guests, String Angel’s act is a perfect choice. The show is full of energy, it’s sophisticated, and can also be customized to suit your event’s needs.
DJ Drums is one of the most sought-after music acts in the event industry. The high-energy duo blurs the line between a traditional DJ and a live band, which makes them perfect for a variety of different events, from corporate to private parties.
The band can cater to every client’s needs, and it can provide top-notch live entertainment thanks to the unique combination of DJ-ing and drums.
This band is a five-person a capella group that uses unique vocal arrangements, tight harmonies, and world-class beatboxing to entertain all kinds of audiences.
The members of the band go even further and create amazing covers of old and current pop music. At the same time, they write beautiful original compositions and are not afraid to take on music genres such as electronic or classical.
Backtrack Vocals’ performances are unique, highly-energetic and interactive so the band can easily impress your audience.
Your Guests Deserve the Best Music Acts
Music is a safe choice for an event as long as you consider the aspects we mentioned at the beginning of the article. Your audience should matter the most in your selection process which goes hand in hand with the type of event you’re organizing.
Have any questions about booking one of these amazing bands? Then don’t hesitate to give us a call at (615) 283-0039.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 3 Powerful TEDx Speakers You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner - October 18, 2019
- 3 Massive Benefits of Booking a Certified Speaking Professional - October 17, 2019
- 4 Of The Most Memorable Music Acts From America’s Got Talent - October 15, 2019