Booking Comedians for Virtual Events
Essential information that you need to know about online comedy shows.
What We Do
Contact Us for More Information
Live events are fantastic! Over the years, we’ve worked with many companies and organizations, helping them hire the best comedians.
Key Benefits of Booking Virtual Comedians for Online Comedy Shows
There are many significant benefits for virtual events. Here is why you should consider hiring a comedian to perform at your next online event:
- Increased engagement.
- Makes your event more memorable.
- Humor builds connections. Creating fun experiences that people can share creates a sense of community and togetherness.
- Provides stress relief and boosts morale.
- Lightens up the program and helps guests be more receptive to the message being communicated during the online event.
Booking comedians for virtual events is a great way to access all of the amazing benefits above.
Types of Virtual Comedy for Online Events
You may think that there are fewer options for comedy acts to perfrom for online events.
However, thanks to some talented and innovative comedians, we can help you with your online comedy show.
Here are some of the best virtual comedy acts that for online events:
- Clean stand-up comedy. We recommend Larry Weaver if you’re looking for clean humor with a positive message.
- Customized corporate comedy put-ons. With this type of comedy, entertainers like Harry Freedman are introduced as industry experts. But as the presentation progresses, everything veers into customized humor about the group, industry, and, if desired, some of its key higher-ups.
- Variety comedy. If you want to book an act where the fun of comedy meets the wonder of magic, Digital Deception may be the right choice for your next online event.
- Parody. For this, we suggest The Great Debate Show, a fun, fair, balanced political comedy show, including original musical parody and sharp improvisational comedy.
- Self-deprecating comedy. We recommend Marty Simpson for fun-loving, self-deprecating clean comedy for virtual events.
- Book a celebrity comedian such as Rolonda Watts. Guests will instantly recognize her one-of-a-kind voice, thanks to her many award-winning works in television, radio, film, and comedy.
Picking a Format That’s Right for You
When it comes to booking comedians for virtual events, there are several formats you can choose from.
- Live performances. With this format, the comedian will perform live during the event. This format that drives the most engagement, as it allows the comedian to be more dynamic and more spontaneous with his delivery.
- License material that the comedian has previously recorded. This format works great as a segue between speaker sessions, as it gives guests a fun break without moving their attention away from your event.
- When booking online comedy shows, you also can hire an entertainer to provide a mix of both formats, also called a Hybrid Event.
What Act Meets Your Needs?
Flexibility and customization are more important than ever.
Feel free to reach out to us to discuss your special requests. Many of the comedians featured in our portfolio can provide client-specific custom-written material that is customized to fit your audience and company perfectly.
Whether you’re planning an executive meeting, an employee training session, a
virtual happy hour or any other type of online meet-up, you can find the right comedy act in our portfolio.
Types of Virtual Events
- Virtual Company Party
- Online Conference
- Digital Employee Training Sessions
- Product Launches
- Executive Meetings
- Appreciation Events
- Company or Organization Milestone
- Sales Meetings
- Holiday Parties
- Networking Meetings
- Online Galas
- Virtual Roundtable
- Shareholder / Corporate Board Meetings
- Year-End Functions
What are the Best Platforms for Hosting Virtual Comedy?
Our comedians have adapted their acts so that they can be successfully enjoyed on a digital format – without compromising on interaction and excitement.
Our comedians possess the necessary presentation skills and technical equipment to deliver a flawless act on almost any platform, including the most popular ones, such as:
Booking Comedians for Virtual Events: You Can Count on Us!
Whether you’re planning an executive meeting, an employee training session, a virtual happy hour or any other type of virtual comedy show, you can find the right comedy act in our portfolio. Be sure to contact us at (615) 283-0039 if you need any further assistance when it comes to picking the right comedians for your virtual event.
6 Ideas on How to Use Comedians for Virtual Events
Virtual Happy Hour
As many corporations begin to step into a post-COVID world, many sales teams and planners continue to work at home. The work from home movement is here to stay. Here are the Best Virtual Happy Hour Ideas.
Sit Down Comedy
This type of comedy works well in a Q&A/interview format, in which a virtual moderator steers the conversation in different directions, setting up the comedian to be funny without audience feedback.
Online events need to be tackled differently from in-person events. You will need the help of an experienced host who knows how to work an audience and to maintain their interest peaked.
Keeping Virtual Audiences Engaged
The biggest challenge for events is keeping audiences engaged. Transition to digital, and it becomes even more challenging, as you’re suddenly competing with all kinds of different at-home distractions, which are all just one click away.
More Entertaining Online Events
When it comes to entertainment, virtual events need a little bit of a push, because the viewer may not be as immersed as at a live event. Comedy brings laughter which makes remote events more entertaining.
Create Virtual Memories
Comedy is the only form of entertainment that brings everyone together. People share different interests in music, art, food, movies, and sports preferences. But everyone likes to laugh and enjoy a light-hearted time together.