Last updated on June 28th, 2019 at 09:33 pm
Regardless the size of the event you will be organizing, hiring great entertainment is a must. Finding great talent is easy nowadays so that it will be a piece of cake turning your event from good to great.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider booking entertainment for your event:
- It generates interest. This happens not only during the event but after, as well.
- It increases the visibility of your company/organization. This can happen especially if you hire a headline entertainer.
- It builds a relationship with your guests. Entertainers are influential people, and so this will create a stronger relationship with them.
- Reinforces brand values. The entertainer can perform an act which is correlated to what your organization does and refresh for everyone then values it stands for.
Now that you know why it is important to have great entertainment at your event, we want to suggest three amazing performers you can hire.
Let’s find out more about them.
Preacher Lawson was the only comedian who was a finalist on season 12 of America’s Got Talent.
He started writing jokes he was 16, and one year later, he was already performing on stage. Preacher has a goofy, likable and animated personality. He brings high-energy comedy on the stage every time he is in front of an audience.
If you are looking for great entertainment which will keep your guests on their toes and laugh non-stop, then Preacher is the comedian you need for your event.
You can see in the video below his high-energy.
Jeff Allen is the king of observational clean comedy about marriage, family, and kids. He is also well-known for providing entertainment which appeals to all types of audiences without being inappropriate.
Jeff has been doing comedy shows for more than three decades, and he was also seen on various major TV networks such as Comedy Central, Showtime, HBO, A&E and Odyssey Channel.
Because Jeff’s humor centers on marriage and living with children, the material he provides is relatable to the majority of people.
So whether you will be organizing a fundraiser, a corporate event or a gala, Jeff Allen is most certainly a comedian you should consider.
In the video below, you can see a small portion from one of his performances.
Dustin Nickerson can bring his audience into his life through the hilarious jokes he makes about the struggles of parenting and marriage.
He is the winner of the San Diego Clean Comedy Competition and a two-time finalist for San Diego’s Funniest Person.
Dustin is a regular performer at quite a few comedy clubs, and he has also been seen on Laughs on Fox, the PBS Comedy Hour or Hulu.
He is quite a unique voice in the comedy scene, and even though he describes himself as an average person, we can safely say he is far from being average when he is performing on stage.
You can see in the video below just a quick sneak peek from one of his shows.
Looking for Great Entertainment? Contact Us
Clean comedy is one of the best entertainment choices you can make for any event. These three talented comedians know how to make audiences laugh and have an amazing time without resorting to swearing.
If you want to book one of them, feel free to contact us at (615) 283-0039.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 5 Of The Most Amazing Performances From Britain’s Got Talent The Champions - December 4, 2019
- 3 Ways Booking an Inspirational Speaker Will Make Your Event Better - December 3, 2019
- 4 Reasons Why People Love Dry Bar Comedy - December 2, 2019