There’s one big reason why more and more event planners have started to consider clean comedy: the lack of R-rated jokes.
A younger audience may be a fan of that, but what if the audience at your event is not going to be formed by young people? We will tell you what: you would go for a clean comedian.
If you are not convinced that you should consider this type of comedy, then keep on reading to find out why you should.
Why You Should Hire a Clean Comedian At Least Once
- Their act is spontaneous. Like any other artists, clean entertainers have a particular scripted act they are performing. However, they are always bringing something fresh to the table and adapt to the present days. Being able to come up with topics that won’t lose their amusement can be hard, especially when you are not using foul language.
- They relate to any audience. Whether your audience is formed by baby boomers, millennials or kids, they will all love clean jokes as much. At the same time, no one will be offended, made fun of and the lack of explicit content will not damage the event’s image.
- They have multiple talents. Clean entertainers do not make people laugh just by talking or telling jokes, but by performing different acts as well. For example, Andy Gross is a clean comedian, a magician, and a ventriloquist. So not only your audience will enjoy quality comedy, but they will also get the chance to experience something different.
- They can do various types of events. Whether you are organizing a corporate or a charity event, clean comedy will work just fine. As we have pointed above, not only will they relate to any audience, but they will also entertain bigger or smaller events. No matter the size of the crowd, clean comedy will always grab the attendees’ attention.
- People are tired of explicit comedy. A few years back, blue comedy, where performers use R-rated words, was extremely popular. Fast forward to today, and it seems that this type of comedy, which was offensive, is not making people laugh anymore. Instead, the audience prefers clean comedy which can put a smile on their face.
- It does not hurt your brand. Whether you are organizing events for a corporation or an NGO, clean comedy will always be a safe bet. That is because the majority of comedians which don’t do clean comedy rely on sensitive topics or politics to make fun of. It is best both for you and your organization to stay away from these type of subjects as they can get controversial.
Clean Is the New Dirty
We have worked with many different organizations over the years, and all of them loved the comedians they have picked.
We recommend to try it out as well, and we assure you that your audience will fall in love with every bit of your event.
Have no idea which clean comedian to pick for your event? Then give us a call at (615) 283-0039, and we can help you out decide or send us a message here.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 3 Powerful TEDx Speakers You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner - October 18, 2019
- 3 Massive Benefits of Booking a Certified Speaking Professional - October 17, 2019
- 4 Of The Most Memorable Music Acts From America’s Got Talent - October 15, 2019