Last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 06:50 am
The first step and probably the most challenging one when planning a corporate event is coming up with an idea. The idea.
This brilliant idea that you need to come up with is going to help bring all the elements together, including the invitations, the decor, the theme, the entertainment, and the atmosphere.
Based on your objectives, there are a few company event ideas that you can use to impress your boss and the guests.
Here are some of the best ideas you can incorporate into the mix.
1. Work Outside the Office
Sometimes, getting out of the office is a good thing.
Work can get a little bit boring and predictive in the office, so why not organize a corporate meeting or a conference in a different venue? If the weather is good, you can even do it outside, like in a garden or a park.
A change of scenery will be much appreciated by everyone.
Also, don’t forget to plan some fun activities and hire entertainment to break up the routine and make your colleagues or employees feel genuinely refreshed.
This kind of meetings can be even more productive than the regular meetings or corporate events held at the office. That is because people will be taken out of their usual routine.
2. Company Event Ideas to Reward Employees
Every company should reward their employees on a regular basis.
Forget about the standard dinner. You can find something more exciting and creative instead.
Here are some ideas you can use:
- Company picnic. This is a perfect idea if it is sunny and warm outside. You can organize competitions during the picnic and even a cooking contest. Because the event will take place outside, you will be able to hire pretty much any entertainment you want, from bands, comedians, magicians, to ventriloquists.
- Wine tasting. Not many people get the chance to experience wine tasting, so we are confident that everyone is going to appreciate such an idea. If you pair the wine tasting with a special dinner in a magnificent place, you have got yourself a winner.
- Room escape. Room escape games are trendy because they represent a fun way to do a team-building exercise and to improve communication and leadership within a team. These games require logic, teamwork, patience, and strategy, but they are definitely extremely fun for everyone as well.
- Improv workshop. Workshops or events that promote improvisation are extremely relaxing for employees. These exercises allow them to express themselves freely, have fun with everyone and forget about rules.
- Karaoke night. Secretly, everyone loves to sing, although it is true that some of us do it better than others. Karaoke nights can make people break out of their shells. However, if most of the guests are not comfortable singing in public, then you may need to consider another option.
3. Company Event Ideas Which Will Surprise Your Guests
Is your company event fast approaching and somehow you do not have any clue how to surprise your guests?
Don’t panic just yet. We are here to help by giving you some amazing entertainment ideas you can use to avoid having a dull event. After all, nobody wants that.
These company event ideas can be used for both formal and informal events, so you do not need to worry about them not being a good fit.
1. Singing waiter show
Having three charming fake waiters at a company event is one way to surprise your guests. Especially when these waiters turn out to have an incredibly sophisticated humor and can take over the stage with a dynamic presence. Moreover, these waiters will start singing opera music during their performance which will leave your guests spellbound.
This is not an improvised act. The entire hoax is carefully scripted so your audience will not suspect a thing.
The Three Waiters is one of those performances which provide outstanding entertainment. All the artists have experience in the opera and musical theatre, so you will know you are getting only the best.
Having your mind read can be a tad bit scary. However, mostly fun. We know this type of entertainment is incredibly successful at corporate events, which is why we are recommending it in this article.
Both of these options are great choices, and they will most likely make your audience question their belief in mind-reading after all. That is how good these entertainers are.
Do you want to keep your guests on the edge of their seat? Then you need to book a hypnotist for your company event.
Ricky Kalmon, for example, combines music, audience participation, and comedy to create an unforgettable show. So if you want to book an entertainer who is going to engage with your guests while hypnotizing them, then Ricky is your guy.
4. Visual arts
If you are looking for event ideas which are more artistic, then visual arts provide a wide range of options.
You can choose from speed painting, live event painting, sand animation, but one of our favorites is Amazing Christopher.
He entertains audiences with a unique blend of puppetry and dance. When he performs, it appears as if five people dance simultaneously, when in reality he is the only one dancing.
The trick with magic acts is finding an entertainer who will perform something unexpected, something your audience has never seen before (assuming it will not be the first time they are witnessing such a performance).
Eric Jones is well-known for his close-up magic and coin tricks. His sleight of hand and digital dexterity can impress any audience.
Alternatively, you can consider Derek Hughes who is a one-of-a-kind theatrical magician. If you want your guests to experience magic in its purest form, then Derek is the performer you are looking for.
Impress Your Boss with These Company Event Ideas
The clock is ticking, so you need to decide on the entertainment as soon as possible. The good news is that with these ideas you cannot go wrong.
There are so many amazing and unique options to choose from when organizing corporate events. The great thing is that you can be as creative as you want.
We hope that you have enjoyed these event ideas and that you will get to use them soon.
If you need help figuring out what kind of entertainment to book for your events, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (615) 283-0039.
- The Most Unique Performances from Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions - March 31, 2020
- Virtual SandStory Events from Joe Castillo - March 24, 2020
- Which Were The Best Finalist Acts From World Of Dance? - March 9, 2020