Last updated on April 12th, 2019 at 05:31 am
If you are in charge of planning the next company event, then you are most likely also going to have to deal with booking corporate entertainment professionals at some point during the planning process. After all, entertainment is what makes any event stand out and be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
While it might seem like a pretty straightforward task, hiring the best entertainment for an event of this type requires more than just picking a name from a list you found online.
To make sure you do not choose poorly, keep these rules in mind when hiring entertainment for your next corporate event:
1. The entertainment should match the event
The business setting has its set of rules. When deciding on the type of entertainment, these are two crucial factors you should consider.
- The audience – Always take your guests into consideration when making any decision regarding the event, especially when it comes to the entertainment aspect. Are they the type of people who would appreciate corporate entertainment professionals like ventriloquist Steve Brogan? Alternatively, maybe they could use a good laugh, in which case, somebody like Dick Hardwick would be a perfect fit.
- The event’s goals – Is the event meant to inspire employees, generate enthusiasm about the company, or simply give employees a chance to unwind? Different goals ask for various types of performers. A speaker will create an entirely different mood than a comedian, for example.
Entertainment comes in all shapes and sizes. It is a matter of choosing an act that supports your goals and enhances the overall experience for your guests.
2. Always check for references
All corporate entertainment professionals and corporate entertainment agencies will do their best to convince you they are trustworthy and professional. However, the truth is that you cannot really know if they will live up to their word until it is too late to do anything about it.
What you can do is look for recommendations. Previous customers are your most reliable source of information when doing your research. Here at the Grable Group, we feel very proud knowing our clients got exactly what they were looking for. We are aware this from all the positive feedback we received from many of them.
3. Request a contract
When booking corporate entertainment professionals, you need to make sure you are also covered from a legal point of view. The contract should specify exactly what services you will be getting for your money. This way, you’ll know what to expect, and you can make sure there won’t be any misunderstandings later on.
An agency or an entertainer who only make verbal promises, but refuse to sign an agreement that reflects those promises, usually can’t be trusted.
Looking for high-quality corporate entertainment professionals?
Compromising on quality when booking entertainment will reflect poorly on you and the company you work for.
Now that you know what rules not to break, you should feel more confident and capable of making the right choices to ensure your event will be successful.
Talking about right decisions, we think we are one of them. We represent a wide array of artists and performers, and we are sure that we can accommodate your particular needs.
With us, you will not have to break any of the rules we talked about in this article, since we know exactly what works in the context of a corporate setting.
Contact us right away to book the best entertainer for your event.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Comedians That Will Convince You To Download Dry Bar App - January 16, 2020
- 4 Unforgettable Moments From Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions - January 15, 2020
- The Best Magicians You Can Hire For A Magic Event In New York - January 14, 2020