Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:16 pm
Is your big company anniversary party coming up? A few ideas to get your team cheering at the end of the night would be in order.
However, what if you are not the best event planner you would want for your company anniversary?
If you are not sure what to choose, these three ideas are a solid starting point:
1. All-In-One Entertainment: Comedy, Performance, Shadow Puppets!
A usual stand-up comedian is nice and all, but it could feel like it is already done too many times.
What if that comedian also has a performance act, a shadow puppet routine, and many more tricks up his sleeve? Bob Stromberg is just that.
His talent comes from his work in theater. He co-authored the box-office success “Triple Espresso (a Highly Caffeinated Comedy)”. So it is no wonder where he gets his skill from!
Now, it ‘s nice to have a bit of fun. After all, it is your company anniversary party.
However, what about having someone to highlight your business’s successes? Getting your audience to feel like they have accomplished more than just last a few years in your company’s service?
Fortunately, Mr. Stromberg is also a gifted keynote speaker. He can help build a togetherness in the public and inspire people with his stories.
2. Is Music on Your Company Anniversary Party’s Wish List?
Music should not be missing from any party. Least of all your own.
However, it can get expensive if you want to hire both an entertainer and a musician. What if you could get both bundled up?
The String Angels are an impressive group. They are not just “some band” playing at your company anniversary party. Here is what they can offer:
- A trio of talented electric violin players
- Music fitting for special occasions: From a classic such as Beethoven to the rock of Queen
- Performances that are fully choreographed for a spectacular effect backup band consisting of an orchestra which enhances the spectacle as the Angels interact with the crowd
Moreover, the best part is that you can customize the whole experience yourself! Just make your wishes known and the String Angels will fulfill them to the best of their ability.
3. How about Surprising Your Attendees?
Let’s face it: No matter how good your guest act is, the effect will be diminished because the guests will know what to expect.
However, with the element of surprise by your side, you have the upper hand.
If your event takes place in a restaurant or private setting with waiters, there is one group that’s worth mentioning.
The Three Waiters are an elaborate musical hoax group. What they do is disguise themselves as waiters, and play along with the event.
Then starts the real show. Suddenly, your waiters are Broadway singers on the stage, and the public has no idea what’s going on.
Imagine the look on your employees’ faces. That will surely be a thing they will be talking about for years to come.
Did anything on the list catch your interest? If not, no problem! Just give us a call or email us and we will be happy to find something suited to your needs.
- How to Create Virtual Memories with a Friends/Family Comedy Night - July 5, 2020
- 6 Things You Need To Be Aware of if You’re Organizing a Webinar - June 30, 2020
- 8 Reasons Why Online Meetings Are So Successful Post Covid 19 - June 25, 2020