Last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 06:31 am
The top corporate party entertainment ideas are much more fun when you theme it according to the current season.
This helps you come up with different concepts, even though you rely on the same framework for event planning.
If we take fall, for instance, there are quite a lot of elements to play around with Halloween, Black Friday -- to name just a few.
However, how could these apply to the top corporate party entertainment ideas? Along the following lines, we will be answering this question and, hopefully, inspire you to come up with a version which suits your events the most.
1. October Teamwork Fest
Fall is when pretty much everyone comes back from holiday and work resumes at full capacity.
So, why not take advantage of this vibe to insert teambuilding elements within the party? More so because entertainment is the perfect vehicle for bringing a team closer together.
When we say this, we have in mind a particular kind of corporate party entertainment: a fusion of comedy and juggling used to illustrate teamwork and leadership concepts.
However, what would be the act that’ll bring all these together? You have it right here, and it is called The Passing Zone. Their unique brand is fitted for both fun and learning, so you will be able to make the most out of your investment. It’s no wonder they are on our list of Top Corporate Party Entertainment Ideas.
2. Laid-Back Halloween Fun
Of course, there has to be a Halloween-themed party. You cannot go more autumn-ish than that.
Typically, you would decorate the venue accordingly, maybe have a horror movie screening, perhaps a costume party to emulate the Venice Carnival, maybe a horror story theme.
However, how about making it even simpler while also more effective?
You can do this by inviting a specific entertainer. Okay, it may not have come across so far, but we were referring to Matt Geiler, the man behind the famous Dancing Pumpkin meme.
Matt will be right in character, funny, laid-back -- the perfect ice-breaker. However, besides that, he is a talented entertainer who will make your fall party a hit.
3. Projection Mapping
Given that nights are not so warm during fall, a night party will have to be held indoors.
No need to be concerned about entertainment, however. You can still make it highly enjoyable and innovative.
For instance, you can hire a projection mapping service provider and customize the projections according to your brand and maybe to a fall theme. The projection will need to be held outside, so make sure you get the venue’s approval for the mapping show and announce guests that they will be spending a few minutes outside.
You can also use this form of digital entertainment to make a company round-up or announce future activities, launches, company objectives.
Best Ways to Switch up a Corporate Party and Boost Engagement
Planning a corporate party can be a daunting task. So many of those charged with this responsibility tend to play it safe and stick to the same-old-same-old party formula.
You want attendees to be excited and look forward to what’s carved out to be a memorable evening.
So if you’re looking for alternative ideas to switch up your next corporate party, here are a few you can use as inspiration:
4. Consider an Unconventional Venue
An ingenious way to add excitement to any event is by getting creative when picking the location. Everyone will expect the party to be held at a regular restaurant or event hall, so why not surprise guests with something more original?
Options will vary depending on the city where your event will take place, but a few unexpected alternatives to consider include:
- A golf club where guests can enjoy being outdoors, have an ice tea and exercise their golf swing. This is a great idea for events which take place during summer or spring.
- A warehouse. If there’s enough room to fit all guests, you can most definitely transform a warehouse into a creative space worthy of a corporate party. It’s incredibly convenient, and you can play around with the decorations.
- Art galleries. To make things even more interesting, consider booking a live painter who can create a work of art during the event -- with the subjects tied to the event’s theme.
5. Choose a Corporate Theme with a Twist
If you struggle to come up with new ideas for themes, know you are not alone. Keeping the guests’ experience fresh new year in, year out is not an easy thing to do.
However, there is no need to reinvent the wheel to ensure attendees will be pleasantly surprised by the theme of the event. For instance, consider a theme which takes guests on an adventure, such as a western rodeo theme.
You can provide cool decorations and props like cowboy hats and boots to help everyone get into the vibe of the party. So if you manage to get an electric bull at the venue, that’s even better.
If you’re looking for something more sophisticated, a Las Vegas Night theme or a Hollywood Glamour theme might be a good fit because you can play dress up.
6. Go Big on Entertainment
One of the best ways to make your corporate party stand out is through entertainment. Here are two amazing ideas for interactive performances which will boost the engagement level:
- A surprise performance from a high-grade corporate magician such as Eric Jones. He is one of the most captivating true sleight-of-hand artists in the world. Combining dexterity, precision, and grace, his acts will keep guests on the edge of their seats.
- A special act from a musical group. A surefire way to ensure guests stay engaged is to provide them with a new experience. For that, we recommend a group such as rePercussion, a progressive percussion duo which combines high-energy rhythm and funny comedy. The result? An interactive performance of sight, sound, and laughter.
Top Corporate Party Entertainment Ideas Will Not Fall Short
We hope these tips and ideas have inspired you to think outside the box and try something new for the next corporate event you’ll plan.
If you find it challenging, you can always count on the Grable Group when you need to find entertainers for your corporate parties.
To get a lot of hassle out your hands, we recommend that you have a look at our ever-growing list of performers and get ideas to build your party entertainment around.
Then you can proceed straight to the contact section to make sure you book them in time.
- What Makes Booking a Speaker a Smart Investment - April 7, 2020
- Which Were The Best Dance Acts From America’s Got Talent? - April 5, 2020
- The Most Unique Performances from Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions - March 31, 2020