Last updated on July 1st, 2019 at 09:50 pm
Choosing the best entertainment for a corporate event can prove to be a challenging task even for seasoned planners.
The entertainment needs to fit in with available budget and logistics. In addition to that, it should comply with higher-ups preferences and include the company culture.
All the requirements leave many planners short on ideas.
Are you looking for inspiration when it comes to finding the best entertainment pick for your event as well? Consider booking a tribute act for your special occasion.
Read on to learn more about it.
What Is a Tribute Act?
Simply put, a tribute show is one that honors or celebrates a well-known music act.
Generally speaking, tribute acts can include individual performers or bands who mimic the songs and singing style of a famous artist. Elvis impersonators or ABBA tribute bands fit into this category.
It is also common for tribute acts to try and mimic an individual artist’s or group’s physical appearance to get as close to the original as possible.
How Can It Turn Your Next Corporate Event into a Memorable Experience?
A tribute act can prove to be that secret ingredient for an event your attendees will remember for all the right reasons. Here are a few reasons why:
- Nostalgia is a powerful feeling. Guests will be able to sing along to their favorite tunes and artists they have been a fan of for many years of their lives. Tribute acts make us all feel like teenagers again. Moreover, who does not like feeling that way, right?
- Excellent beats. There’s nothing that relaxes people faster than quality music. By choosing a tribute act for your event, you will have this part covered. Moreover, these types of acts can bring together a wide variety of musicians who otherwise might never share a stage.
- Tribute shows have a broad appeal. No one says today’s music is not great, but many people of all ages turn to the classics when looking for a surefire thrill. Not surprisingly, tribute shows are popular among a wide array of audiences.
Looking for a Tribute Act with a Twist?
There’s no denying that tribute acts have become an increasingly popular choice for corporate events.
However, if you want your event to stand out from the pack and surprise your guests, consider taking this idea to the next level.
How about an act which mixes the storytelling aspect of a sandbox show with the energy of a tribute show?
If that is something you want, we recommend you check out Joe Castillo – the creator of SandStory, an extraordinary way of storytelling which uses sand art.
Using the world’s most popular tracks and combining it with sand art, Joe introduces a twist on the original concept of tribute acts to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience.
You can choose the music to fit in with your particular type of corporate event and audience. Thus, you can provide a well-tailored experience to your guests.
This is a new, innovative concept. If you want to get more details about it and talk more about your specific event needs, make sure to contact us as soon as possible.
You can do so via phone by calling 615-283-0039. Alternatively, you can fill in this short form online.
We will provide you with all the information you need as soon as possible so that you can make the best entertainment choice.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Acts from Dry Bar Comedy that Went Viral Online - December 7, 2019
- 4 Incredible Magicians That Will Leave Your Guests Speechless - December 6, 2019
- 5 Of The Most Amazing Performances From Britain’s Got Talent The Champions - December 4, 2019