“When in doubt, call a friend” – could this be a valid advice for a corporate event organizer?
Sure, but in this case, the best friend would be a corporate entertainment agency.
If you have never worked with one before or you are simply not sold on the idea, keep on reading. We have included some main advantages of working with a professional agency you should know.
First Off, How Does This Work?
Simply put, a corporate entertainment company provides the entertainment resources for flawless corporate events.
The agency is the one managing the talent and handling the booking process. The array of performers they offer ranges from one agency to the other and can include:
- headline entertainers
- music bands and performers
- face painters/caricaturists
- acrobatic acts
- casino tables.
Apart from music, speakers, and comedians, the Grable Group provides a stable range of variety acts including:
- smart comedy acts
- performing artists.
In other words, a corporate event agency is the one which provides any entertainment you could think of for a successful event at your company.
You just need to make up your mind and choose an entertainment theme for your event. Wait, agencies can help you with that as well!
After you contact the company, you are going to undergo these following steps:
- Providing details regarding your event – date, venue and estimated number of guests.
- Getting your requirements matched to available performers.
- The agency gets in contact with the artist(s) who are the best fit for your specifications.
- Once you pick an act, the agency gets back to the artists with the contracts and the payment procedures needed.
- For the run-up to the event, the agency mediates between the two parties with any details and reminders necessary.
As you can see, the primary role of an agency is to smooth out the organizing process.
Not-to-Be-Neglected Advantages of Working with a Corporate Entertainment Agency
Apart from providing a clear agenda needed in the planning phase, a corporate event agency can make your life easier by:
- Offering professional advice. Clearly, when you are searching for a performer for your event, Googling them will retrieve unfiltered results. They are not always telling in regards to quality and – most importantly – fit to your profile or audience.
- Ensure time-efficiency. Need we say more? A professional team being in charge with every aspect related to an event is going to move much faster within the organizing process. Moreover, time is money, as we all know.
- Help you put together a backup plan. In case your chosen performer has to pull out of your event last-minute, a corporate entertainment agency is likely to be able to come up with a backup solution.
One More Thing before You Head Out
Before we wrap things off, we want to add one more benefit of working with an agency. It involves you.
Whether you are the company owner or the human resources manager, a corporate entertainment agency takes the burden off your shoulders. Thus, you will be able to enjoy the special event just as much as the other attendees.
At the Grable Group, we know all the struggles event organizers are undergoing. Consequently, we have developed a solid set of values and way of working with our clients.