Last updated on June 22nd, 2019 at 08:10 am
Technology is an exciting field which provides tremendous opportunities for business growth and innovation. Still, there is no denying that putting together an event which focuses on this topic comes with some challenges:
- complex concepts and ideas which are difficult to explain to audiences not extremely tech-savvy;
- ensuring the experience is both highly informative and highly entertaining.
Today’s amazing technology speakers with technical expertise, however, can successfully address these issues, so read on to meet three of the best speakers in this niche.
Using technology, social media and marketing to build sustainable and successful business relationships have the potential to take any business organization to the next level.
With an education in communication and marketing and extensive knowledge on how technology impacts businesses, Terry Brock is an expert on that matter. More importantly, he can provide instruction which event guests will be able to use right away.
Also, his field of expertise includes topics such as:
- Digital Currencies,
Also, you will be happy to know Terry will collaborate closely with you to customize his high-energy programs based on your industry and market.
Want to make your next business conference unmissable? Then getting Vickie Sokol Evans on board will probably do the trick.
With more than 20 years worth of experience in the industry, Vickie has secured her title as a leading figure in corporate productivity training. She is also sought-after for her abilities as an end-user technology instructor and comedic speaker.
This surprising mix of qualities has made some of the world’s top companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, MasterCard, eBay, HP want her on stage at their main events.
So yours could be next on the list!
To get a better sense of the kind of value Vickie can bring to your event, here are just a few of the tech-related programs she offers:
- Show me the money! Timesaving (and Jaw-Dropping) Productivity Tips using Office
- Word: Styles 101: Format Documents in Minutes, Not Hours, Using Styles, Style Sets and Themes
- Social Media Privacy: How I Can See Your Facebook Posts Even if We Aren’t Connected
- Outlook Tips and Tricks: Communicate and Manage Your Time Effectively Level 201
Ready to book Vickie for your event? You’re just one step away.
Gabe is one of those amazing technology speakers who turned their passion into a successful career and is now eager to share all the valuable lessons he’s learned along the way.
Gabe Zichermann is an authority on the subject of gamification, user engagement, and behavioral design. He’s even written several books on the topic, in which he touches on the fascinating applications of game mechanics for business.
So, if you are looking for a keynote speaker who can inspire your audience to think outside the box and provide insight into how to leverage game mechanics to increase engagement, Gabe is someone to consider.
Another important aspect to mention is that his Gamification program is suitable for a wide array of audiences, including:
- customer loyalty experts
- HR professionals
- strategists and product designers.
Want One of These Amazing Technology Speakers on Stage at Your Event?
Any of the amazing technology speakers we’ve included in this article can provide valuable insight on how to leverage tech to reach your business goals faster via captivating, information-rich programs.
So, if you are interested in booking one of the speakers mentioned here, then it’s better to act sooner rather than later. Call 615 283 0039 to get in touch today!
- 6 Things You Need To Be Aware of if You’re Organizing a Webinar - June 30, 2020
- 8 Reasons Why Online Meetings Are So Successful Post Covid 19 - June 25, 2020
- 5 Tips that Will Help You Throw a Memorable Holiday Party - June 22, 2020