Having engaged employees is going to help you build a great brand and sustain its activity by continually producing amazing results.
To differentiate yourself from the competition, you need a team that’s sharp and can operate efficiently.
This is where business speakers can step in.
They can help the members of your organization improve how they communicate, better manage stress levels, or become more motivated.
Here are three experienced speakers who can help empower your organization.
Cindy Miller is a Certified Behavior, Motivation, and Emotional Intelligence Specialist. If you want to inspire change, unlock potential, and provide solutions that will improve team performance, she’s an amazing speaker to consider.
Three of the programs she offers have successfully empowered participants in gaining clarity, confidence, and courage. As a result, their companies have subsequently increased their revenues anywhere from 5% to 25%.
Cindy’s style would best be described as humorous, passionate, and straight to the point.
According to the outstanding reviews she received, her programs are ideal for entrepreneurs, business executives, association members, and employees.
Here’s a short list of the main presentations she provides:
- The why behind what motivates you. This is an interactive session that will help participants uncover their personal motivators in a fun and relaxed manner.
- The privilege of pressure. This program is meant to help participants identify their personal “pressure points,” become aware of their impact and find solutions to increase performance.
- Improve your team from the inside out. This is also an interactive program that will help participants uncover their key strengths and how to use them to facilitate team development.
- You’re it. The choice to do what you are great at. This is an inspiring session where Cindy will share her personal story that will encourage attendees to pursue their potential.
Gayle Cotton is a National Emmy Award Winner and a cross-cultural communication expert. On top of that, she’s one of the best business speakers that helps companies with proper global business etiquette and implementing best practices for leadership, negotiations, presentation skills, and teambuilding.
Her programs are informative, entertaining, and inspiring as well. Audiences leave her events with a fresh and unique approach to business communication.
Let’s take a look at some of the presentations she offers:
- The art of successful presentation skills: it’s beyond words. This program will teach your audience how to create effective presentations.
- Time mastery & stress management: 1440 minutes – use it or lose it. The main pain points that this presentation includes are: understanding the habits of self-management and developing strategies to maximize time and minimize stress.
Improving interpersonal communication: is what you say what you mean? This program will teach attendees how to enhance communication in person, over the phone, and by email to build better personal and professional relationships.
Denise Lee Yohn is a Harvard Business Review contributor, best-selling author, and in-demand keynote speaker.
She uses her expertise and engaging approach to teach businesses executives how to increase their profit margins, inspire employee loyalty, and grow sustainable companies.
Here’s a breakdown of her main programs:
- Brand leadership. How to build a rock star brand. This program will teach you how to get more power and value out of your brand.
- What great salespeople do. Denise will show you why and how the most effective salespeople operate as brand evangelists.
- The fusion formula: brand + culture = results. This program is perfect for you if you want to learn how to align your people with your brand identity and thus build a healthy organization.
All of Denise’s programs are packed with fresh ideas, actionable insights, clear takeaways, inspiration, and proven tactics that you can implement right away.
Hire the Best Business Speakers for Your Organization
Whether you want to motivate employees, inspire your sales team, or the management, you can count on business speakers to make a difference in your organization.
Contact us at (615) 283-0039 if you’d like to book one of the keynote speakers we’ve presented today.