Last updated on June 21st, 2019 at 06:36 pm
Having engaged employees is going to help you build a great brand and sustain its activity by continually producing amazing results.
To differentiate yourself from the competition, you need a team that’s sharp and can operate efficiently.
This is where business speakers can step in.
They can help the members of your organization improve how they communicate, better manage stress levels, or become more motivated.
Finding a top-notch business speaker for your company event is key to ensuring its success. Here are some of the traits that define good business speakers:
- speaking experience in front of large and smaller audiences
- the ability to captivate the audience’s interest and engage them
- being able to customize content for a particular audience
- deliver actionable content which helps the participants improve their performance at work.
Based on these aspects, we want to recommend six business speakers you can book for your next events, who are going to help you and your employees get results.
Let’s find out more about these keynote speakers.
1. Mark Kamp
Mark Kamp is a business speaker whose focus will be on showing your teams how to perform like rock stars.
He has accumulated years of experience in business from working on the radio, running a small business and enjoying entrepreneurial success.
His rock-solid knowledge is shared with high-energy, plenty of enthusiasm and he will also be adding audience interaction which will leave your guests feeling like they can achieve anything.
Mark Kamp is the ideal keynote speaker to book if you organize teambuilding, a business conference or an event which has the purpose of motivating your employees.
His programs will teach your teams about setting realistic goals, business success, how to lead the change, customer satisfaction and the importance of teamwork.
The participants will have a better understanding of what they need to focus on to achieve rock star results.
2. Thom Singer
Thom Singer believes there is a gap between potential and results, a gap some companies can’t seem to cover. Luckily, he’s an inspirational business speaker who can help companies find their way across.
Thom has over 20 years of practical business experience which have helped him shape content-rich presentations that will change how companies use their potential and transform it into actual results.
Whether you need a business speaker for a keynote, a breakout session or interactive training event, Thom will help you fill this role with excitement and high-energy.
Your team needs to reach its highest potential to get results and this is speaker is the person who can show them how to do it.
Lisa Copeland is an experienced business speaker who focuses on teaching organizations the 3 “P’s”:
Purpose+ People= Profits
This formula emphasizes the fact that to deliver exceptional sales results; companies need first to develop a culture which makes people understand that what they do matters.
Thanks to her contagious energy and intelligence, Lisa can easily engage participants because she knows what to say to inspire purpose and drive action.
She ends every presentation with a compelling call-to-action which inspires everyone to clarify their purpose and execute their plan for success.
Lisa’s keynote speeches can be paired with a workshop as well, in case you want your audience to get the full experience.
Business Speakers Who Will Empower Your Organization
Here are three experienced speakers who can help empower your organization.
4. Cindy Miller
Cindy Miller is a Certified Behavior, Motivation, and Emotional Intelligence Specialist. If you want to inspire change, unlock potential, and provide solutions that will improve team performance, she’s an amazing speaker to consider.
Three of the programs she offers have successfully empowered participants in gaining clarity, confidence, and courage. As a result, their companies have subsequently increased their revenues anywhere from 5% to 25%.
Cindy’s style would best be described as humorous, passionate, and straight to the point.
According to the outstanding reviews she received, her programs are ideal for entrepreneurs, business executives, association members, and employees.
Here’s a short list of the main presentations she provides:
- The why behind what motivates you. This is an interactive session that will help participants uncover their personal motivators in a fun and relaxed manner.
- The privilege of pressure. This program is meant to help participants identify their personal “pressure points,” become aware of their impact and find solutions to increase performance.
- Improve your team from the inside out. This is also an interactive program that will help participants uncover their key strengths and how to use them to facilitate team development.
- You’re it. The choice to do what you are great at. This is an inspiring session where Cindy will share her personal story that will encourage attendees to pursue their potential.
Gayle Cotton is a National Emmy Award Winner and a cross-cultural communication expert. On top of that, she’s one of the best business speakers that helps companies with proper global business etiquette and implementing best practices for leadership, negotiations, presentation skills, and teambuilding.
Her programs are informative, entertaining, and inspiring as well. Audiences leave her events with a fresh and unique approach to business communication.
Let’s take a look at some of the presentations she offers:
- The art of successful presentation skills: it’s beyond words. This program will teach your audience how to create effective presentations.
- Time mastery & stress management: 1440 minutes – use it or lose it. The main pain points that this presentation includes are: understanding the habits of self-management and developing strategies to maximize time and minimize stress.
Improving interpersonal communication: is what you say what you mean? This program will teach attendees how to enhance communication in person, over the phone, and by email to build better personal and professional relationships.
Denise Lee Yohn is a Harvard Business Review contributor, best-selling author, and in-demand keynote speaker.
She uses her expertise and engaging approach to teach businesses executives how to increase their profit margins, inspire employee loyalty, and grow sustainable companies.
Here’s a breakdown of her main programs:
- Brand leadership. How to build a rock star brand. This program will teach you how to get more power and value out of your brand.
- What great salespeople do. Denise will show you why and how the most effective salespeople operate as brand evangelists.
- The fusion formula: brand + culture = results. This program is perfect for you if you want to learn how to align your people with your brand identity and thus build a healthy organization.
All of Denise’s programs are packed with fresh ideas, actionable insights, clear takeaways, inspiration, and proven tactics that you can implement right away.
Want Results? Then Book These Business Speakers
Whether you want to motivate employees, inspire your sales team, or the management, you can count on powerful keynote speakers to make a difference in your organization.
The formula for organizing a successful company event includes exceptional business speakers who can deliver results.
Depending on the type of event you’re organizing, you can consider one of the keynote speakers we’ve mentioned in this article.