Planning an event for young couples? You would have a hard time finding a better entertainment choice for the occasion than Jay and Laura Laffoon.
All married couples experience some of the same struggles and joys. The Laffoons proudly and fearlessly put their marriage of almost 30 years on display to share the lessons they have learned along the way.
They do so with humor and enthusiasm, so your audience will not only feel encouraged when it comes to the future of their marriages, but they will also get a good laugh in.
If you want to learn more about Jay and Laura and how they can add value to any event for young couples, keep on reading.
A Few Words About Their Background
Jay and Laura Laffoon met on a blind date in 1984, and after dating for a little while, they decided to start building a future together.
They have been celebrating their marriage every single day ever since, but that does not mean it was all smooth sailing.
You see, one of the most important things you should know about the Laffoons is they are regular folks who live healthy lives. They have the same real obstacles which they have to overcome as most married couples.
In fact, whatever problems your audience might be facing in their marriage, chances are Jay and Laura have already stumbled upon and can offer some great advice.
On stage, they share their personal experiences and what those experiences taught them about the puzzles of intimate relationships. It is what makes their discourse incredibly genuine and thus very easy to relate to.
Their ultimate goal is to help couples strengthen their marriages – while also guaranteeing them a fun night out.
Jay and Laura Laffoon Are Marriage Edu-Tainers
It is a term they like to use to describe themselves. That is because they combine education with entertainment to offer attendees an experience which will ultimately enrich their marriages.
There are two words which best describe their shows:
- Funny. They have been presenting comedy-infused marriage events for more than 17 years now, and they know exactly how to make use of humor to get the point across. Approaching serious relationship topics through humor does not minimize their importance. It simply encourages transparency and communication.
- Insightful. Jay and Laura ministered together in Youth for Christ for fifteen years. During that time, they got to spend time and talk to thousands of couples. This combined with their experience being married for almost three decades, helped them gain tremendous insight into marriage and family issues of all sorts.
So what do you get when you mix humor with genuine relationship advice and sound learning? An elaborate act which drives real change in the lives of your audience.
Where to Take It from Here
Now you know Jay and Laura Laffoon are the real deal! You have learned more about how they offer a meaningful and positive experience at events for young couples and more.
So, if you think they would be a good fit for your upcoming event, all you have to do is get in touch with us as soon as possible.
We are always looking forward towards hearing from you.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Entertainers on Dry Bar Comedy with the Best Relatable Jokes - November 18, 2019
- These Amazing Performances from World of Dance Are Hard to Forget - November 14, 2019
- 4 Incredible Music Acts You May Remember from AGT’s Finals - November 13, 2019