Last updated on June 23rd, 2019 at 10:05 am
Great leaders who want to guide their companies to reaching new peaks are perfectly aware they need help from the outside.
This is why employing growth speakers to inspire corporate audiences is such an extended practice.
The truth is, managing an organization is anything but simple, with so many variables you have to take into account. Motivation, fulfillment or personal growth are just a few of the values people strive to achieve. Meeting these values should be a priority for companies since this is what ultimately drives business growth.
So, hiring keynote speakers who specialize in this aspect represents one of the best investments a company board can make. In this article, you will read about 3 ways these speakers benefit your growth and about an experienced speaker as an illustration for each case.
1. They Will Speak about Proficient Customer Service
Happy customers and partners are the best business card a company can present. They are the ultimate proof there’s a genuine preoccupation with delivering flawless services, as well as impeccable support for them.
So growth speakers are here to help since the majority of them are specialized in developing customer care skills.
One of them is Mike Mack, and his talk focuses on bettering the customer care processes by:
- accurate assessment of the current customer service standards
- changes and behaviors which can be implemented to improve the team’s alignment with the company objectives
- conveying values which ensure ongoing improvement (e.g., Speed, Responsiveness or Competence).
With growth speakers like Mike, a team leader can rest assured their team is equipped to develop the valuable soft skills above and channel them towards a productive workflow.
2. They Have a Track Record in Building Stronger Companies
The proficient business development speakers have reached their current status by steadily building a reputation. They are usually recommended by the long streak of businesses they have helped to grow throughout the years.
These people have also proved themselves in both consultancy and building corporate cultures. Thus, a growth speaker like Martin O’Neill can be the missing piece in the puzzle of your business performance; and here’s how:
- presenting insights on what steps are necessary for the process of achieving a business vision
- unveiling key aspects of leadership development
- teaching ways of implementing learning models
- formulating suggestions for cultivating employee accountability.
3. They Are Experts at Inspiring Goal Reaching Best Practices
Last but not least, growth speakers can improve the way employees see and approach goal reaching.
This is an essential aspect of a business because it entails a suite of soft skills which, when cumulated, create a dynamic environment where the leader can cultivate creative initiatives. Among these skills, we can count: the capacity for commitment, the ability to create clarity of purpose, confidence building or growing coping mechanisms within competitive environments.
Acquiring and developing this kind of skillset is exactly what Vince Poscente specializes in.
With more than two decades of keynote speaking experience under his belt, Vince is a best-selling author who started out as an Olympic athlete. So naturally, he speaks about resilience and goal-setting from the perspective of someone who has practiced what they preach.
Your Turn: Choose the Growth Speakers You Need
If you are ready to invest in getting the best out of your team, you have to act fast.
Browse the list here (tip: use the keywords ‘business growth’ and ‘teamwork/teambuilding’ in the expertise/topic search bar). Then head over to the contact form, fill it in and let us know which of the available speakers you need to book.
Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- The Best CSP Certified Speakers You Can Hire In 2019 - September 21, 2019
- Talent Recap: Who Are America’s Got Talent Season 14 Finalists - September 18, 2019
- 3 of the Most In-Demand Corporate Entertainers For 2019 - September 17, 2019