Being in charge with the planning of your office party can be a lot of fun and exciting. On the other hand, it can be a little bit tricky because you’ll be the one responsible for identifying what type of entertainment the guests will enjoy the most.
To narrow down the corporate party ideas you have at your disposal, you can first start answering these quick questions:
- How large will the crowd be? Certain performances may require a larger space and some can be performed in smaller areas, so knowing this information is crucial to choosing the right entertainment so everyone can enjoy it.
- What type of entertainment do the participants appreciate the most? You don’t have to go to every employee to ask them directly this. Instead, send out a survey they can fill out and include up to 10 corporate party ideas as suggestions. That way, it will be much easier for them to respond.
- What’s your budget? One of the first questions which will pop up in event planning is “How much we can spend?”. Once you have your answer, it will be much easier to make the selection when it comes to entertainment.
If you think adding 10 party ideas can be too much, then you should know we’ve got you covered. Here are a few options you can add to your list so the participants can decide on.
Corporate Party Ideas Everyone Will Love
1. Office Olympics
Hosting the Office Olympics is a great way to encourage fun at the workplace, which will most certainly lead to increased employee engagement. The second best thing about it is that it can be organized even in a small office space. You can get as creative as possible by using supplies you have on hand.
To make sure everyone is going to get involved, you need to make sure you mix physical games with games of chance.
Here are some ideas to consider:
- Desk chair soccer. Two teams will compete against each other while sitting on their office chairs. This works if you have an open office space area.
- Mental gymnastics. For this one, the participants will have to guess what Olympic event their member is acting out.
- Balloon sprint. The racers are going to keep a blown-up balloon between their legs. If the balloon falls, the person is disqualified. The first “sprinter” to cross the line wins. Sounds easy, but it’s not!
At the end of the event, don’t forget to hold an awards ceremony and combine it with some drinks and snacks so everyone can gather and socialize.
2. Themed party
Playing the pretend game at themed parties is always fun. There are countless ideas to choose from here – you can go for a particular decade, event, according to a season, specific holiday or even a color.
Entertainment is a must for these type of events, and you most certainly need to select a performer who’ll go hand in hand with your event.
For example, a 90’s themed corporate party will benefit from having a band, such as Alter Ego, who is known for featuring and all-dance repertoire.
3. Stunt performance
If you want to have a wow factor at the corporate event, then you can also consider booking a stunt performer who’s going to leave a lasting impression on the participants.
Max Winfrey is known for being a talented stunt comedian, and the best thing about him is he will even pick someone from the audience to help him during the performance. He uses much improvising to create hilarious situations your guests will most certainly not expect.
You can watch his demo video below.
Corporate Parties Are Important – Make Them Awesome
Corporate parties represent the perfect way for the employees to bond and get to know each other better. That’s why it’s important not only to organize these type of events regularly but also to consider what your audience would enjoy the most.
If you would like to book any entertainment for your next corporate event or you’re looking for more corporate party ideas, leave us a message on this page, and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.