Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- These Amazing Performances from World of Dance Are Hard to Forget - November 14, 2019
- 4 Incredible Music Acts You May Remember from AGT’s Finals - November 13, 2019
- 4 Fabulous Acts from America’s Got Talent that You’ll Want to Watch Again - November 11, 2019
Last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 05:51 am
These days, we come across dozens of leadership speakers.
However, what does it truly mean to be a ‘leader’ and what does it take to be able to translate that sort of know-how into a comprehensive speech?
Mark Sanborn is a professional who could address both issues.
The list below of top companies that have benefited from his input is just one proof of his capabilities:
- New York Life
- John Deere
Do you want to learn why brands of such caliber would employ Mark as a leadership speaker?
The following lines should make it clear.
Mark Sanborn – Born to Be a Leader
The Ohio-born farm-boy started his development as a speaker early on.
In fact, his story is about turning failure into fuel for development.
Ever since he did quite bad at a speaking contest when he was ten, Mark took an interest in speaking and development.
Mark’s interest in experiencing and generating ideas explain his significant career accomplishments:
- being featured in the Speaker Hall of Fame
- CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
- he is a member of the Speakers Roundtable that includes the top twenty speakers in the world
- writer and co-author of eight books
- winner of The Cavett – the highest appreciation awarded by the National Speakers Association
Moreover, if these were not enough, let us add one more accomplishment: Mark Sanborn is the president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc.
This idea lab focuses on creating and developing future generations of influential leaders by leveraging Mark’s extensive experience as a leadership speaker.
It all started with Sanborn’s strong belief in developing a talent by passing on your insights to others.
Hence the energy and passion he always puts into his speeches, books or videos.
Professional. Inspirational. Never the Same
Apart from leadership, Mark is knowledgeable in:
- customer service
- team building
- change management
His experience allows him to devise a clear and easy-to-follow speech structure, so these topics do not turn into uninspired or commonplace informative clutter.
Throughout his discourse, he outlines the importance of:
- The emotional side of business operations – taking into consideration how your business partners feel when they engage with you
- Overcoming communication blunders within a team
- Risk management
- Ongoing motivation to achieve a fulfilling leadership approach
Mark’s leadership brand focuses both on business and personal growth, which would also place him in the inspirational speaker category.
Talking about inspirational, it is no wonder Mark has a Ph.D. in driving success from failure. After all, his philosophy is all about being open to constant growth.
He even goes as far as considering we learn more from the road to success than from success itself.
Is There a Secret to Mark’s Speaking Prowess?
Mark’s strength is that he does not see business success as following a unidimensional path.
To him, a leader is first and foremost an individual who manages to balance the other aspects of his personal life well.
That is why Mark Sanborn will extend the growth mindset to issues related to faith or personal development. Moreover, he is always seeking to collaborate with specialists from other fields.
When you give nearly 100 speeches per year, you have got to have the ‘it’ factor, as well as a unique approach.
You can benefit from Mark’s approach to leadership and growth if you rush to book him here.