Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Actionable Tips that Will Help You Plan Fun Corporate Events - February 15, 2020
- How 2020 Is Looking For Corporate Entertainment - February 14, 2020
- 3 Things That Booking a TEDx Speaker Can Bring to Your Event - February 13, 2020
Last updated on September 3rd, 2018 at 06:45 am
Your employees need a morale boost every once in a while. Going out for drinks or on a trip with your colleagues is a good idea. However, that won’t necessarily produce that mindset change you dream of.
You need an expert to help you – a corporate training speaker will broaden your perspective. Here are four excellent options you should consider:
1. Greg Jameson – A Man of Action
Greg Jameson’s speech is not plain talk. His aim is to provide valuable tips to his audience. The necessary background and a vast experience are the keys to his success.
Greg’s an expert in digital marketing and communication. He can provide actionable eMarketing ideas to companies of all sizes. Greg is the right choice if you need to find out more about:
- Corporate training on the importance of online feedback
- How to come up with engaging content
- Gain more visibility online
- Enhance your communication skills
He has trained many top corporate leaders and contributed to their company’s success. His speech is dynamic and intriguing. There’s no chance this experience will bore your employees at all.
Use Greg’s expertise to leverage your business and successfully boost your employees’ motivation.
2. Steve Anderson – A Corporate Training Professional
Steve Anderson’s love for technology has turned him into an expert on this niche. He can deliver compelling presentations that improve day-to-day activities and processes.
Steve doesn’t just talk about technology – he helps people better understand it. All his training courses provide actionable advice. He shared his knowledge all around the country for more than 15 years. He can train your employees on topics like:
- Management systems for companies
- The social media phenomenon
- Technology’s impact on our lives and the way we conduct business
His lively speech and practical approach engage any audience. Steve is a likable presenter who understands people’s needs and adapts accordingly.
3. Charles Fellingham – An Experienced Coach
Charles Fellingham has a vast experience of over two decades. He is specialized in training new leaders.
Fellingham mastered the art of becoming a successful executive. Charles even worked in several industries, counseling both small and large businesses. His speech focuses on strategy building and business growth.
The corporate training programs provided by Charles cover vital aspect like:
- How to increase brand awareness and gather more clients
- Techniques to enhance customer loyalty
- How to develop your public speaking abilities
- Ways to improve customer service experience
Everyone can benefit from his knowledge. He’s a gifted speaker who motivated thousands of business leaders. So, he’s got what it takes to help your team too.
4. Mark Sanborn – A Reputable Speaker
Mark Sanborn is fully dedicated to developing new leaders. Sanborn trains people to succeed both in their professional and personal life. Mark has hands-on experience as a business leader.
Mark is the best selling author of The Fred Factor and You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader and created more than 20 video training courses. Mark Sanborn has delivered speeches and organized training sessions all around the world. He can offer more insight on things like:
- How to improve leadership
- The importance of teamwork
- Implementing new strategies
- Improving customer support services
Mark is one of the best public speakers focused on the corporate niche. He is currently a member of the Speakers Roundtable, a gathering of the best 20 speakers worldwide.
If you’d like to book any of these excellent speakers for your event, be sure to get in touch with us.