Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- The Best CSP Certified Speakers You Can Hire In 2019 - September 21, 2019
- Talent Recap: Who Are America’s Got Talent Season 14 Finalists - September 18, 2019
- 3 of the Most In-Demand Corporate Entertainers For 2019 - September 17, 2019
Corporate events get a bad rap sometimes as being boring and predictable. However, just because you are catering to a serious audience of business professionals doesn’t mean you can’t inject some fun and creativity into your events.
Here are a few practical tips which will help you avoid the snooze-fest and plan fun corporate events guests will love.
Get out of the Office
An effective way to make events more fun is to move guests out of their usual work routine and surprise them with an unexpected location, such as:
- An amusement park. If you have the budget, you can even rent an entire section of the park just for your guests.
- An aquarium. Consider taking the company out for an afternoon at a nearby aquarium. Alternatively, if you’re planning a corporate gala, for instance, this type of venue will provide a magical and memorable backdrop for your special occasion.
- A luscious summer garden or a botanical park.
Another thing to take into account is that the venue you choose for your event will also influence the dress code.
If you want to create an environment where guests feel more comfortable and more relaxed, consider going for something more casual.
Include an Interactive Activity
When picturing how to plan fun corporate events, the image of guests sitting down idle at their tables the entire night, eager for the event to come to an end, doesn’t exactly fit the bill.
You can make guests feel more engaged in the event by incorporating fun activities for them to do. Here are a few examples:
- Arts and Crafts competition. Divide guests into teams and get them involved in some arts and crafts (it can be anything from painting to jewelry-making). Offer prizes for the best project to get some competitive energy flowing and invigorate your event.
- Throw a prize raffle. Who doesn’t get excited when it comes to winning free stuff, right? Save the raffle for the last part of the event to build up anticipation and keep guests excited.
- Q&A session with a special guest (it can be a higher-up of the company or one of your top employees). This allows guests to ask questions, share their opinions, thus nurturing their sense of importance and making them feel more involved in the event.
You Can’t Go Wrong with High-Quality Entertainment
Booking a top entertainer is one of the best ways to jazz up a standard event and make it livelier and more exciting.
Plus, corporate entertainment covers a broad spectrum of possibilities, so you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. Here are just a few alternatives to consider:
- make guest laugh by hiring a clean comedian
- keep the audience on the edge of their seats with a thrilling act.
- get them up from their seats and on to the dance floor by booking an energizing musical act.
Each one of the types of entertainment mentioned above will add a new level of excitement to your events. If you are interested in making them a part of your event, go ahead and contact us at (615) 283-0039.
We’ll help you book the right entertainment for your events – every single time!
Ready to Plan Fun Corporate Events?
We hope you’ve got some fresh inspiration on how to plan exciting events from reading this article. Also, if you are looking for more advice and ideas, we encourage you to check out some of the other articles on our site.