Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 3 Massive Benefits of Booking a Certified Speaking Professional - October 17, 2019
- 4 Of The Most Memorable Music Acts From America’s Got Talent - October 15, 2019
- Our Top 10 Best World of Dance Acts - October 9, 2019
Last updated on July 29th, 2019 at 06:01 am
However, if you want to go in-depth and learn more about the benefits live music entails – then you’ve come to the right place.
In the following article, we will offer you a set of solid reasons why you shouldn’t pass the opportunity to book a live musician for your show.
Besides that, we’ll present you with a few musicians who live up to the level of praise they receive, so stay tuned!
How Much of an Impact Does Live Music Have?
First off, it’s important to put yourself in the shoes of someone sitting in public. For many people, seeing a favorite band, singer or musician, in general, can be a life-changing experience.
Conversely, if the public doesn’t know the artist, there’s a high chance many of them will discover a new performer whose music will stick with them for a very long time.
Setting personal reasons aside, there are also objective reasons as to why live music is beneficial for your guests and, by extension, your event as a whole.
And to top it all off, having people who are more invested in your event will have a direct influence on the event’s bottom line.
As for why you should consider live music, here are a few reasons:
- Social factor. There’s just something special about being part of a crowd at a live show. It’s a distinctive feeling of togetherness nothing else can replicate.
- Lightens up the mood. After a few hours of formal presentations, it’s quite apparent your guests will want a breather. So live music acts as the perfect method for relaxation.
- Encourages activity. And by activity, we’re referring to dancing, but it doesn’t have to be limited to that. People may start to bust a few moves, or they may begin to clap, wave their hands or sing along.
Why You Should Hire Tim Tamashiro
Keeping in line with what we’ve mentioned earlier, we gladly present you with Tim Tamashiro – a very successful jazz singer and motivational speaker.
As a performer, Tim goes on stage intending to change people’s lives, through his incredibly gripping speeches and enchanting music.
For him, music acts as a bridge between any kinds of troubled waters. That is why, through his music, he will teach the audience how to overcome even the toughest hurdles life throws at them.
Working with Deborah and Wayland Double Grande
Deborah and Wayland are a musical duo who combine comedy and motivational speaking with the power of music.
Their entire show is staged as a piano duel between the two. So during the whole night, they’ll take this musical showdown in all sorts of directions.
It’s an entire spectacle of humor, high-energy and great tunes. The likes of which your audience will not want to miss!
Convinced to Book a Music Act?
We hope this article helped with putting live music in the spotlight it deserves.
With that being said, if you are interested in having a musician play at your event, then all you need to do is to call us at (615) 283 0039.
Be sure to consider all the reasons we have listed above, and you will not regret hiring a live music act.