Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- The Best CSP Certified Speakers You Can Hire In 2019 - September 21, 2019
- Talent Recap: Who Are America’s Got Talent Season 14 Finalists - September 18, 2019
- 3 of the Most In-Demand Corporate Entertainers For 2019 - September 17, 2019
Last updated on June 28th, 2019 at 09:48 pm
When shopping for entertainment for an event, a clean ventriloquist act could turn out to be the perfect solution. Here are just a few reasons to learn more about what your options are regarding famous ventriloquists:
- Clean ventriloquist comedy is on trend right now, partly thanks to its online popularization, partly to top television shows that have exposed the broad public to the art.
- A ventriloquist act is appropriate for a wide array of audience segments -kids and adults alike.
- It provides clean, good old fun. An experienced ventriloquist knows that it is possible to deliver great comedy without the use of foul language, so you will not have to worry about someone in the audience getting offended.
- Customization. A ventriloquist act can be fine-tuned to fit a specific audience by taking aspects such as local and regional demographics, socio-economic circumstances, and cultural characteristics into account.
So if this is an idea you are considering, check out the top three ventriloquists below who also have a great sense of humor:
Taylor Mason is one of those famous ventriloquists who can provide an all-around great experience – without requiring any special arrangements. As an entertainer, he is extremely easy to work with, and will always give 100% on stage because he loves to make people laugh.
What’s more, his funny, positive and encouraging performance will ensure that all the people attending will leave the event in a much better mood than when they arrived.
Taylor’s colorful, smart and witty style humor and flawless deliver alongside his cast of puppets is being put to good use to make everyone in the audience have the time of their lives while also feeling included in the performance.
2. Darci Lynn
Darci Lynn is most likely the ventriloquist who’s made the most headlines this year, thanks to her outstanding performances on season 12 of America’s Got Talent (which she won).
Her talent as a ventriloquist captivated the public. It was what helped Darci get all the way to the finale of the show and made her famous throughout the world. However, she is not only a fantastic ventriloquist.
She is also a gifted singer with incredible stage charisma and a surprising sense of humor. It is hard to believe she is only a 13-year-old.
In case you need to jog up your memory, here is Darci performing in the finale of the show alongside her now famous puppet friends Oscar and Petunia:
3. Todd Oliver
Todd is among the top famous ventriloquists in the world. Unlike the vast majority of ventriloquists who mainly use dummies in their routines, Todd Oliver has found a clever and creative way to include pets into his performances as well.
By skillfully moving a flap underneath the dog’s bottom jaw, Todd manages to make it seem like the dog is moving its mouth to talk. We know it is probably hard to picture this idea in your head, so check out the video below to see it in action:
This brilliant yet straightforward illusion represented a novelty in the field of ventriloquism, and it is a fun addition bound to bring a new level of enthusiasm and excitement among guests at your event.
Although this routine has been hugely successful, Todd has remained loyal to traditional ventriloquism methods as well. This means he can also bring to the stage interesting dummy characters for which he has developed strong personalities, such as:
- the fast-talking insult comic Joey
- the bewildered senior citizen Joey
- Joey’s dotty girlfriend Miss Lilly.
More Famous Ventriloquists
Any of the three ventriloquists mentioned in this article would be an excellent choice for many different types of events. If you want to make sure they will be able to attend, it is best to book them as soon as possible.
However, if you need more options to help you decide, you can also check out the other fabulous artists we proudly represent.
And if you have any questions, go ahead and contact us right away via this simple online form.