Latest posts by Tim Grable (see all)
- 4 Comedians That Will Convince You To Download Dry Bar App - January 16, 2020
- 4 Unforgettable Moments From Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions - January 15, 2020
- The Best Magicians You Can Hire For A Magic Event In New York - January 14, 2020
Last updated on November 25th, 2019 at 06:18 am
Worldwide, fewer than 10% of speakers have earned this title, which speaks volumes about just how difficult it is for a speaking professional to meet the strict qualifying criteria.
If you see the letter CSP associated with a speaker’s name, know they indicate a seasoned professional who can deliver outstanding value.
Read on to discover three significant benefits of booking a CSP for your next conference.
1. Helps You Maximize Opportunity
Every conference represents a fantastic opportunity to inspire your guests, educate them, and share important messages about your organization.
However, if your speaker fails to connect with the audience and showcase ideas in a way that captivates guests, it can drastically minimize the impact of your event.
To earn the certified speaking professional designation, speakers have to serve a minimum of 100 clients within a 5-year time frame. Also, they need to list at least 250 paid speaking engagements within the same period.
Therefore, CSPs are highly-experienced speakers who have proven their ability to capture and hold the audience’s attention.
They will bring critical topics to life and inspire participants to implement the ideas shared on stage, thus helping you maximize the impact of your event.
2. Increases the Perceived Value of Your Conference
Your guests will assess the value of your conference based on the topics and competence of the speaker who presented them.
To be granted the CSP title, speakers must receive fantastic ratings from their clients and be committed to delivering outstanding service with every one of their presentations.
If you book a CSP for your event, your audience will be impressed by their professionalism and skills and have a favorable perception of your event.
3. A Certified Speaking Professional Will Work to Support Your Goals
To be granted the CSP title, speakers must subscribe to NSA’s Code of Professional Ethics.
As part of their pledge to ethical behavior, speakers are committed to strive to best “understand each client’s organization, approaches, goals, and culture in advance of a presentation.”
What this means is that a CSP will go to extreme lengths to ensure they professionally apply their expertise to meet your needs and contribute to the success of your event.
Bonus: 3 Top Suggestions to Consider
Now that you know the benefits of booking a CSP for your event, you may be interested in some recommendations, as well.
So, here are three fantastic speakers to consider (all have the certified speaking professional title).
- Sarah Fontenot. Thanks to her significant expertise in the healthcare field, Sarah can explain the intricate components of our healthcare system to any audience. Plus, she can make informed predictions about what the future of healthcare looks like for both patients and medical providers.
- Jennifer L. FitzPatrick. With a background in Sales, Marketing, Management, and Counseling, Jennifer has a unique way of helping her audience navigate complex client and employee relationships. Her high-energy presentations are both actionable and rich in content.
- Colette Carlson. Colette is a human connection expert with a knack for comedy. Her fun, highly-motivational presentations help audiences increase collaboration while decreasing stress and maximize the value of their relationships.
Need more options?
Head on over to our extensive portfolio of speakers where you can search by topic or expertise and find the right speaking professionals for your next event.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at (615) 283-0039.