Hire the Best Team Building Activities and Virtual Game Show
LiveStreaming Virtual Team Building Activities
Do You Need a Fun Way to Energize Your Team? Hire an Interactive Team Building Virtual Game Show as People Work from Home.
As teams work from home, virtual team building games and team building activities are a perfect way to keep everyone connected while boosting morale. Choose a virtual version of your favorite game shows like Minute to Win It, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, Jeopardy!, Family Feud, Face Off, Deal or No Deal, Trivial Pursuit, or Name That Tune. Games can be customized for all size audiences from 2 to over 10,000.
How to Use Online Games for Your Virtual Event
For all organizations showing appreciation in a fun interactive way is vital. When people feel valued and appreciated they are more likely to be engaged and recommend you to others.
Your fundraiser may have moved online, but that doesn’t mean it lacks excitement and interactivity. Entertain your donors when you add a Virtual Game Show like Minute to Win It, Jeopardy, or Deal or No Deal to your charity event.
Corporate team-building experiences have been around for years. They use solving a problem together to teach communication, valuable skills, teamwork, and community. Virtual Classic Game Shows maximize participation. Emphasis is not put on individual members, rather each team works together in a collaborative process to communicate an overall answer.
Are You Interested in Having a Classic Game Show at Your Virtual Event?
Looking For The Best Virtual Game Experience?
- Get your thinking caps ready, these unique challenges will force you to think outside of the box.
- Work as a team to solve a series of online logic puzzles.
- Can your team set a high score on our leader board?
- People know, love, and have been playing for years.
- We produce a program that is a fresh, exciting, and creative virtual game show.
Virtual Family Feud Game
- Based on the real TV show, 1 person per team will face off virtually to see who gets control of the board first.
- The team who gets control can either keep it or pass it.
- The team with the most points at the end is the winner.
- Custom questions, themes, photos and audio files can be used as well.
- Categories is a team style game as well.
- Played as individuals or teams.
- A unique answer-and-question format.
- Contestants are presented with clues in the form of answers and must phrase their responses in the form of a question.
- Example: Concerning her 1949 nude calendar photos this actress said It’s not true I had nothing on; I had the radio on ‘ Answer: MARILYN MONROE.
- Participate in a virtual escape room with your staff as you help a person trapped in an unknown location make it to freedom.
- You’ll have to work together quickly to make it on to our leader board!
Complete with authentic classic visuals, sound effects, and music – survey says – this is a fun, virtual team building activity! Complete with survey questions borrowed from the hit TV show, based on pop culture, general knowledge, sprinkle in a few custom corporate-centric questions and you’ve got the main ingredients for an entertaining and exhilarating corporate event.
Roll out the red carpet and get out the glitter, we’ve got a virtual Team Building Activities for Hollywood Stars. Hosted in our online and virtual game room, your participants will log in and get playing! Complete with authentic visuals, sound effects, music, and more. Get ready for a mega Hollywood themed game event!
Technology Meets Home-Based, Interactive Scavenger Hunt In This Action-Packed Virtual Game Show. Teams will complete as many of the custom-corporate challenges as possible within the time limit. Because you will not be able to complete them all…players/teams will need to strategize ultimately what to ‘go for’ vs. ‘leave behind’.
Challenges will be a mix of snapping photos, taking videos, and answering general knowledge and corporate-specific trivia questions. We can even include anyone from your team issuing video challenges to the group Mission-Impossible style!