Do you want to maximize the impact of your online event?
Do you want to hire the best virtual hosts and virtual event emcee (MC) who has the necessary experience to captivate your virtual attendees in a way that will create real connections and maximize the impact of your event. The success of your event depends on your virtual emcee’s ability to energize and inspire your guests, while also ensuring that communicated messages are clear and compelling.
Do You Need a Virtual Emcee for Your Event?
Are You Planning a Virtual Meeting and Need A Host?
With 20 years of Hollywood TV production experience, hundreds of corporate events as a headline entertainer, and as the voice of over 100 animated TV shows and movies, Joshua has a unique set of skills. This means that as the host of your online conference he can ensure your attendees remain attentive and engaged throughout your event.
What exactly can Joshua do for you as your Virtual / Hybrid Emcee?
- Start your event out like a morning TV show with jokes, banter, and instant engagement
- Keep the momentum going in between presenters with interactive magic routines, engaging contests, and fun
- Professionally introduce your presenters (Joshua's been in broadcasting for 20 years
- Interview your executives or speakers and moderate Q&As (which takes a lot of the pressure off of them)
- Increase engagement throughout the event by responding to app-based comments in real-time
- Tie everything together as a unifying presence across multiple speakers and content segments
- Jump in and keep the meeting on track whenever there are technical issues, maintaining engagement while mics and connections are reset.
Jeff Civillico is the Perfect Choice for Your Next Online Event
#1 He has the Experience.
Jeff has hosted 100+ virtual events since March 2020 for companies including Nestle, Entrepreneurs Organization, Success Group International, and The American Heart Association.
#2 He has the Talent and the Energy.
Jeff has 90 minutes of clean comedy material from his award-winning Las Vegas Headline Show that he can draw on to keep your attendees engaged and entertained. This makes him one of the Best Virtual Hosts.
#3 He comes with his own Studio and Production Crew.
Jeff films/streams all of his Virtual Events from Show Creators Studios in Las Vegas and can accommodate ALL your virtual Livestream and pre-recorded production needs.
Amy McWhirter has been hosting live streaming broadcast virtual events in-studio and hybrid events on stage long before 2020. With the virtual pivot, she and her video professional husband transformed their home into a webcasting studio. Emceeing virtual events for Salesforce, Samsung, BMC, Infosys, American College of Prosthodontists, Argenx, Auros, Credit Union Executives Society, and more, Amy is comfortable on any virtual platform. She streams live from her professional in-home studio and offers pre-recorded content in HD or 4k with full video production.
Soulful and captivating, Amy energizes and inspires audiences to connect and take action. She creates continuity and cohesion, drives deeper audience engagement, maintains focus, and amplifies messaging. Expert in emceeing live on-stage, in-studio, hybrid and virtual events, and hosting and producing videos, Amy works with marketing and event planners to help craft scripting, content, interview questions, and engagement activities that drive home the central themes of her client’s event to ensure that the audience is inspired, energized and ready to act.
- Pietro Polidori manages to turn the simple presentation of products and brands into an exciting and memorable experience for spectators.
- He hits the right note right away and knows how to engage people – whether as a trade fair presenter, event presenter, or TV presenter.
- Pietro Polidori always knows what he is talking about – he accurately studies every topic before a digital or hybrid event, a web TV show, or a Livestream and then convinces as a presenter with remarkable know-how.
- He always appears confident, well-groomed, and likable.
- Pietro Polidori’s language skills – he fluently speaks English, German, Italian, French and Spanish, meaning that with him you can directly and individually address different markets and target groups.
Don’t Stress About Your Upcoming Virtual Event! We Have You Covered!
A clear mind as Cameron moves your event along seamlessly
An interactive performance your attendees will LOVE
Cameron’s advice & recommendations when planning a virtual event
Cameron Zvara is flexible & willing to work with you in order to make your Virtual Event a Success!
Cory "Live" Almeida is one of the Best Virtual Hosts and the host of the Emmy nominated, "Pictureka!" A family game show which airs on "The Hub", was flown to Hong Kong to host the pilot "Bizarre Comfort Foods" for the Discovery Channel. And is fresh off the set of hosting uAngel’s "Television Today." He has worked on some of the most prestigious shows and been a part of some of the most A-List events including the "Glee Season Premiere Event" and the "FOX Fall Premiere Party" where he reported live from the red carpet for fox.com. Cory is the current Warmup Host & DJ for "Dancing with the Stars," "The Voice," "So You Think You Can Dance," "America’s Got Talent" and the Grand Daddy of em all…" American Idol!" He has Emceed events for DirecTV, Disney Red Carpet Premieres, AT&T, and Apple Computers Inc., just to name a few. He was the featured cover story of Pro Sound and Stage magazine. Cory Almeida is versatile, charming, and a consummate professional. So the next time you turn on your TV, look for the guy on the mic, in front of the crowd, or behind the turntables, chances are it’ll be…Cory Almeida!
Do You Need the Best Virtual Hosts?
How to Use A Virtual Host for an Online Event
Latest Posts on Virtual Events
Every great team runs on meaningful interactions. This type of interaction helps strengthen relationships, builds trust, and boosts morale. If your team is working from home and cannot interact in person, then chances are you're worried about the lack of...
Do you have a virtual event coming up? Break up your panel of speakers, presentations, and training with these creative virtual event entertainment ideas that will engage your attendees and ensure they won't lose interest. 1. Surprise Guests with a Comedy Show An...
Virtual events have gone from being a niche of the event industry to becoming an integral part of how meetings and company activities are being carried out. Online events won't go away any time soon, so learning a thing or two about them will help provide a more...