Last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 06:15 am
Picking high-quality corporate event entertainment is an essential part of planning successful events and delivering an experience your guests will never forget.
However, making the best choice in terms of what entertainment is right for your event is not always the easiest thing to do.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of four effective tips you should keep in mind when shopping for an entertainment act. Keep reading.
1. Your Personal Preferences Shouldn’t Come First
When browsing for high-quality corporate event entertainment, there’s always the temptation to pick an activity you enjoy.
However, remember that you are not your guests and that the primary purpose of the entertainment is to serve your audience.
So you should always pick the entertainment keeping the audience’s interests and preferences in mind.
It helps if you take some time to build a profile of your audience by taking into account things like:
- the age of your guests
- their cultural background
- the industry they are in
- the number of guests (some acts like say an intimate solo live guitar act may not be the best fit if there is a large audience present at your corporate event).
2. Take Your Event’s Theme into Account
Nowadays, it’s pretty standard for corporate events to have a specific theme.
If that’s the case for your event, then you’ll need to make sure your choice of high-quality corporate event entertainment will tie in nicely with the theme of the event.
This connection will elevate the experience and make the entertainment much more engaging.
It’s true that some entertainers can adjust their shows to match the concept of an event better. However, it’s more efficient if the theme of your event is something to guide your research for the right entertainer – not an afterthought.
3. Properly Research the High-Quality Corporate Event Entertainment You’re Considering
For every type of entertainment, you can think of; there are many options out there.
So, if you want to make an informed decision, you have to be willing to put in more than a couple of hours to research the specific entertainers you’re thinking about booking.
Here are a few resources which will come in handy at this point:
- Online reviews from past clients who describe their experience working with the entertainer.
- Videos showing the performers in actions. (YouTube is an excellent resource for this).
- TV appearances where you can get a sense of an entertainer’s charisma and personality.
4. Think About Working with a Professional Agency
Nowadays, you can do much research online and get in touch with an entertainer you want to book directly. However, there is no denying the fact that working with a professional entertainment agency can provide you with several notable benefits.
For starters, in a short amount of time, the agency can put you in contact with a large variety of entertainers, including top keynote speakers, variety artists, musicians and more. This saves you a significant amount of time and energy.
Secondly, working with a professional agency helps minimize the risks of booking an entertainer who doesn’t live up to his promises, as everything will be written down in a contract.
If working with an agency is an option you are willing to consider, then we invite you to learn more about the Tim Grable Agency and take a look at our portfolio featuring over 1,100 leading entertainers.
- The Most Unique Performances from Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions - March 31, 2020
- Virtual SandStory Events from Joe Castillo - March 24, 2020
- Which Were The Best Finalist Acts From World Of Dance? - March 9, 2020