For today’s post, we’ve gathered three experienced leadership speakers who are thrilled to share the insights they gained through the course of their professional life.
The right leadership speaker can make a significant impact on your company. Here are some of the most important benefits of booking a keynote speaker for an event:
- Increased staff responsibility. Leadership has the capability of empowering people. It will help your employees understand that they need to take charge and become more responsible for their actions.
- Greater sense of purpose. Leadership is also about figuring out how to narrow down the focus and concentrate on the aspects that matter.
- Improved confidence. Confidence is crucial in business because it makes people better at what they do and more willing to take risks and think outside the box.
Find out all about these three experienced leadership speakers we recommend hiring for a corporate event.
1. Jim Cathcart
Jim Cathcart is a behavioral scientist and motivation expert who knows how to increase the confidence and effectiveness of salespeople and leadership teams.
Whether you need a coach for your management team, someone to conduct a leadership seminar or a compelling keynote speaker, Jim can help you with this.
Nowadays, he is considered one of the world’s leading professional speakers and business authors. Jim has presented at thousands of events all around the country and outside the US, as well.
Here are a few reasons why you need to consider hiring Jim Cathcart:
- help your sales team learn how to turn contacts into assets
- turn your employees into problem solvers
- improve the communication and presentation skills of your employees.
Aside from being one of the most successful leadership speakers, Kevin Sweeney also spent 23 years in the Air Force and Air National Guard, attaining the rank of Lt. Colonel.
The challenging experiences he went through taught him to think on his feet and be highly flexible.
If your goal is to inspire your team and teach them how to give their absolute best even when they’re under pressure, then you need to consider Kevin for one of your events.
He can effectively captivate and inspire audiences through storytelling by sharing his unique insights into leadership, teamwork and how to position yourself to perform under pressure.
Whether you need a leadership expert for your keynote, workshop or even webinar, Bruce is one of those interactive and engaging speakers who can make any type of presentation extremely fascinating.
His signature programs focus on:
- why it’s essential to hire job candidates who have characters, besides possessing the skills
- how to create and maintain an ethical culture within your company
- the five principles of ethical intelligence and how they can be applied in the day to day life.
Regardless of his presentation topic, Bruce Weinstein will effortlessly hold your audience’s attention until the end which will turn your event into a success.
Wow Your Guests with These Top Leadership Speakers
Leadership has many benefits within an organization, and it’s not only an essential mindset for the management to have – every employee will see significant improvements from sharpening leadership skills.
If you would like to book one of these top leadership speakers, then don’t hesitate to contact us at (615) 283-0039 so we can establish all the details.